July 17, 2014

MEET MISS RUBY TUESDAY



Meet Ruby Tuesday & Miss Ruby Tuesday

Spreading its love since 2011, Ruby Tuesday is a fresh concept label based in the Netherlands. While it still has a young presence on the fashion scene, Ruby Tuesday brings forth an authentic, yet accessible look, which can be best transcribed as effortlessly chic and transparently timeless.
After the big succes of the women's collection with it's iconic basics Ruby Tuesday decided to launch a small collection of fine pieces for the little ones.

The people behind the brand are amazingly cool, kind and slow moment lovers, they know the drill since they got a full house of girls themselves!

Ruby Tuesday will be in our store from Oct '12, Miss Ruby Tuesday from Jan '15!


10 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The label has fresh and modern ideas, not only nice to wear for children. A really interesting and fine blog.
    Kind regards, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete